Friday, April 22, 2011

Guess What I'm Working On??

Good mornin' Sunshine!  Happy Good Friday everyone!
I'm doing just fine today except for a little chocolate hangover that I'm nursing this morning!
My kids had their Easter party at school yesterday and they each came home with baskets full of goodies!  My daughter doesn't like chocolate so she gave me all of hers and I stole the boys chocolate before they even knew they had some.  Is that bad?  Stealing candy from your babies?  I'm really doing them a favor because if they ate too much of it they would probably get a tummy ache, right?  So you see I'm actually doing a good deed here.  Don't you agree?  
Don't answer that.

Sooo, you wanna know what my latest project is?  Well including all the other ones that I'm working on.
Yeah, that's right, I started another one.  No I haven't finished the kitchen cabinets but we're not going to talk about that today.  It's kind of a sore subject with me right now so let's not go there......K?

Ok, I'll give you a hint..........it has something to do with paint.
Need another hint?  
Ok....walls.
Oh you can't figure it out?  
Ok, here's another hint.....Diet Coke.
Still don't know really?   Ok last clue..........kitchen.
That's it, that's all I'm gonna say.  
The first one to figure it out gets a free diet coke!  Because that's my sponsor for this project.  



I hope to have the reveal for you guys first thing Monday mornin'. Wish me luck!

In the meantime, I hope you guys have a wonderful Easter!  I know we will, my mother-in-law is cooking a ham and squash casserole for Easter lunch.  Yummo!  Can't wait!


~Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment