Monday, February 21, 2011

Signs of Spring

I'm so over winter. Seriously, I've been over winter since January and now that it's been in the 70's here in Texas, I am officially calling it SPRING! Besides, when you start to see the little green buds of your favorite plant pop through the soil, it's got to be spring!
(Hey buddy (pun intended), glad to see you made it through the single digits we had 2 weeks ago.)
I LOVE spring in Texas, the weather is warm, the kids can play outside, you can wear shorts and sandals and start on your summer tan.Lu on the crazy slide at the park.
The boys were more interested in the rocks than the playground.
This was the temp inside the house. In February!! Awesome.
And this is what I was drinking outside on the patio!! A margarita with salt, yes please!!!

Have you seen any signs of spring yet?


No comments:

Post a Comment