Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Graduation Blast from the Past

Happy June 1st everyone!  Can you believe it's already June!  It's supposed to be in the 90's here all week so it looks like we will be spending a lot of time playing outside in the water so we don't melt!
Today marks the 20th anniversary of me and my hubby's high school graduation.  Here's a picture of us just after the ceremony ended.  Don't we look young!!  Oh to be young again and just starting your life.  
We weren't exactly "high school sweethearts" since we were just friends in High School.  But once we graduated we spent everyday together and we even took summer courses together at a nearby Junior College.  Then one day he kissed me and well, you can't be "just friends" who spend all day together and be kissing each other because that's called dating!  We're having our reunion at the end of July.  We can't wait to see all of our old friends and see what they've been up to!  

Speaking of graduation, my daughter graduated from Preschool last week and I only cried once.  Well three times total if you count the day before.  So in just a few short months I will be taking her to Kindergarten.  I still can't believe my little miracle baby is going to be old enough to go to Kindergarten, it just doesn't seem real. 
Here's a pic of her (center next to the tall boy) and her class up on stage singing with her twin brothers watching from below.
Yes, the one on the right kept taking his shoes off and I was too tired to put them back on for the 1ooth time!  I let him win that battle so I could actually watch the program and take pictures. 
Plus we're hillbillies like that!  Just kidding.  Well sorta.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment